Sunday, February 14, 2016

29 Images for $60!

I hope you are having a great day full of love and fun!  Not that you can't have that any other day with friends and family right?  But today, CuPiD is in the air!

I have one awesome new deal today.  Feb. 1st I began a new challene for myself...to improve my drawing, and the only way that was going to happen was by drawing somethign everyday!  I started A Drawing a Day.  I wasn't even going to put them out, or I was going to put them out with a new project I am workign on. 


I had such a great response to all my new drawings, that I have to see these colored up!!
These are all EXCLUSIVE images, not part of any fundraiser pacakges, any subscriptions, 5 for a month, any 10, 15, of 50 choices in 2016 pacakges. They will not be sent out automatically, they will only be available in the package or individually with a limited quantity. 

 
You can check out the 13 drawings I have sketched out so far here: A drawing a Day!

Here are 13 of the images so far! 

Drawings 1-13
This first one is now ready, it has been sent out if you bought the package deal, and is available as a digi WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! She will be available in rubber at the end of the month with a few of the rest of the A Drawing a Day images.
Day 1


Day 2 
 
Day 3


Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7


Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Dy 12

Day 13

Check out the awesome deal here: 29 A drawing a day images 

You can also check out the new Exclusives here: 2016 Exclusives

Have a colorful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment